M11500 is a modern system for windows, doors, and entrance doors with a high level of thermal insulation. Thanks to a wide range of profiles, the system can create any type of hanging frame and offers the following advantages:
• Variety of designs (soft line, flat, oblique, classic) to create any typology. Hidden sash for more natural light.
• Tilt & turn windows not only with standard European 11 mm groove but also with 16 mm PVC groove for WK3 burglary protection.
• Creates any entrance doors.
• Creates horizontal or vertical pivot windows and casement doors.
• Providing alternatives for any architectural requirement.
|Min. Visible width frame-vent||137 mm / 5.4 Inch|
|Glazing type||Double, triple|
|Thermal insulation (Uf)||1.9 – 2.3 W/m²K|
|Wind load resistance||C5|
|Airtightness max. test pressure insulation||Class 4|
|Types of typology||Tilt&Turn, Fixed, Tilt only, Pivot, Casement|
|Sash weight||130 Kg|
*This page may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This disclaimer informs readers that all measurements represent information from manufacturers and can be different in each individual architectural solution.